Tuesday, 18 June 2013
Human traffic
Since being in a temporary wheelchair I know exactly how a baby feels. After going into town on Saturday with a couple of friends made realise how scary it is to be wheeled into on coming human traffic. I don't like being pushed as it is (unless struggling) so being wheeled into to people is really frightening not knowing if there gonna move out the way or not but if they don't? (I will ram your ankles). But do have a hell of a lot admiration for disabled people specially when people are constantly stopping dead in front of you, every thing being on the top shelf and having to move things out of the way just so I can get through gaps. My wheelchair is a godsend it's my only access to the outside world and I really love being outside one of the reasons I love my job. This Friday ill find out if I can keep my beloved job and my dream.........
Labels:
#disabled,
#human,
#wheelchair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment