Wednesday, 7 August 2013
Crazy
You know when you spend to much time at the hospital when the doctor asks you are you here again? (Always I've moved in). After seeing the diabetic nurse which is always fun as she's not actually that much older than me but brilliant. My last hba1c was 15.1 in may (don't no what the average is in other countries but the UKs is between 4-7) I had my latest blood test last week and its come down to 10 OMG which is really good for how much shit I am dealing with at the moment. After the nurse I went to see my shrink who thought I looked really well? (I'm a good actor) who then said he would wheel me (still in a wheelchair) back to the main entrance what I wasent expecting was him to literally run down down the corridor pushing me! I was scared to death bearing in mind that my wheelchair likes to stop for no apparent reason I thought I was gonna be fired out of it. But luckily I wasent.
Labels:
#diabetes,
#hba1c,
#hospital,
#wheelchair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment