Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Charcot continued

Update on the crappy thing that is charcot! I had my latest scan on Sunday to see how my fractures were doing results sometime this week in the mean time. I had an at home assessment from personal independent payment (PIP) I think? Anyway had to go through a form with her which I had already filled in (in June) but there computers were down so had to go through all these stupid questions again. I decided (in my head) to answer them sarcastically 1st question how do I get dressed? (I've got 50 pairs of clothes on just take one set off a day) 2nd question how do you get down the stairs? (I take my mattress off my bed and slide down great fun!) 3rd question how do you pull your trousers and pants down when you use the toilet? (I don't I just wee through them) 4th question how do you shower? (I wait for it to rain and ask my mum to dump me in the garden with my wheelchair, shampoo ect then she pushes me round the garden really fast to dry me) if only I could have answered the questions like that. But on a better note I did get my MRI results today my left foot isn't fully healed and need to continue doing what i am doing for a little while longer. My right heal is now fully healed and can start to weight bear on it with my air cast on and I know longer have to sleep with my right air cast on either :) (roll on bedtime) however I have my endo appointment tomorrow and I don't think that's going to go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment