Monday, 12 August 2013
Random
Had a random day the other day theses are the things I was told, asked and random thoughts. Do penguins have knees was the first question after researching (google cough) apparently they do they also have elbows if you were wondering. The second was a 6 year old child coming upto me asking if I was pregnant? My answer NO I'm just fat! And under my breath saying you little shit want to whack you around the face with a hammer. I've also had a new air cast on my left foot I had to have some plastic taken out and now looks like I have a smiley face on it. But then someone said that it looks like a sanitary towel stuck on it (a clean one I might add) unless I accidentally drop ketchup on it : S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment