Friday, 21 June 2013
Appointments
APPOINTMENTS- I had an appointment at the foot clinic today that's not the problem I would say a 11:10am appointment was a reasonable time getting to the waiting room was fine till I saw the amount of people there. There were no seats mainly because most of us are in wheelchairs but this meant my mum and dad standing yes I have a chaffeaur I did ask my mum to ask the lady in the wheelchair next to us if her seat was taken ha! But it was rammed. Got chatting to a few people who had appointments at 10 who were already an hour behind it was getting on for half past twelve now and bearing in mind I had to be at the splint clinic for 12 so got moved on to there first. In all I was waiting for 2 hours to see the doctor she is very thorough and this is why I think they are always running behind I wonder if this is the same in all hospitals? However while I was waiting the gentleman next to me noticed my buzz light year boots who turned to me and said I used to have 2 of those that's when I noticed he only had one remaining leg yikes!!
Labels:
#appointments,
#charcot,
#diabetes,
#disabled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment