Thursday, 20 June 2013

Funny & stupid facts

  • Seeing as I'm off work at the moment I find myself bored and looking on the Internet for stupid and random things. I don't have much to write today seeing as I'm rarely able to visit the outdoor world I'm quite worried that I even get excited about leaving the house even for hospital appointments (sad) springs to mind. So today I've written down some stupid, funny and clever facts that I have found on the net. I'm not taking any liability if you want to test them or not hope your brains are ready to turn to mush. 

You've done one of these
*walked into a room and forgot what you needed walked out then remembered
*when you were younger you drew a sun in the corner of the paper
*closed the fridge door really slow just to see when the light went off
*tried to balance the light switch between ON & Off

Random facts *if walking is good for your health the postman would be immortal
                        *a whale swims all day only eats fish and is fat
                         *a rabbit only eats vegetables runs and hops all day long and only lives 5 years
                          *a tortoise doesn't run and does nothing energetic and lives for 450 years
           So don't tell me to exercise!
                         

Fun * it takes 7 seconds for food to pass from your mouth to stomach
       * a human hair can hold 3kg
        * the length of the penis is three times the length of the thumb
        * the femur is as hard as concrete
        * a woman's heart beat is faster than a mans
        * women blink twice as much as men
        * we use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand

         The woman has read the entire test
          the man is still looking at his thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment