Monday, 24 June 2013
Naturist
Thought it was about time I came out the closet? Naked ha! I'm abit of try any thing kind of girl this is not always good but this time worked out fine after I got over the nerves which are still a little there. I'm not confident about my body out all even when people tell me other wise but naturism is a good thing for confidence believe it or not your not judged by anyone and the majority of people look exactly the same. I've been to a couple of events (only wanted to do a runner once) and i had a great time and really recommend it I know it's not for everyone and that's fine but most people don't really understand it and get the wrong idea and are quick to criticise but how can you judge something if you've never done it. I'm still a newbie but hopefully by the end of the year I won't be but it took me a while to press the publish button but thought fuck it lets get naked!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment