Monday, 17 June 2013
Babies
Today I went along to my best friends little boys 2nd birthday party he was so excited that all these little people had come to see him. At my parties I used to be worried that no one would turn up to mine they probably wouldn't of done if there was no alcohol available. But parties are always a great way to boost your mood well at least until you see the piles of pots and cake crushed into your new carpet but probably the best day of your dogs life. There's nothing more pleasurable then seeing a smile on a child's face even over the sight of a balloon or an alight candle ready to suck and not blow. After seeing all these little happy faces has made me even more broody then I already was I am aware that they are not happy all of the time but makes up for all the crying they sometimes do. So think its time I found a man or at least an ejaculation.....
Labels:
#babies #parties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment