Friday, 28 June 2013
On the up!
Yesterday was a bad day I'm not privileged to always have good days unfortunately but had a chat with myself (shrink knows about this) and have decided to look on the bright side today this could possibly change tomorrow. Sorted a few things out today lots of decision making and some sad decisions made too but it's for the best I hope? Once I had sorted all that I decided to make some cakes first attempt I admit not just because I've never made any since school days but also did it all in my wheelchair. I now know how a child feels trying to reach something on the work top and also how to take paint off the walls at the same time (haven't mentioned that part to the parents yet?) The cakes came out better than I thought for saying I struggled but it did take my mind of things. I do realise my blogs must be boring to the majority of the human race but you just keep reading them don't ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment