Wednesday, 26 June 2013
Drama
Today I went to my drama meeting except it was a committee meeting we have one every year apparently? Except I had been nominated to join the committee. I hate award ceremonies I don't mind getting on stage acting like an idiot in front of hundreds of people but getting in front of 20 people with about 50 years of acting experience is terrifying. Then I had to get up and hobble to the front of the room tripping over my crutch and nearly falling on top of the bottles of wine (might have changed there mind if I had fallen on it). But it was an evening out and took my mind off things and got some handy advice about work and a glass of wine and some cheese out of it can't be bad.
Labels:
#cheese,
#committee,
#nominations,
#wine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment