Monday, 1 July 2013
Decisions
I absolutely hate making decisions probably because I'm a worrier and far to polite to say no! I think this sometimes gets me into trouble and lead astray so easily don't get me wrong i can make decisions then worry like mad to the build up of saying it. I know wrong from right obviously was brought up and not dragged up but sometimes think its down to having to grow up to fast most 12 year olds were still playing with toys while I was playing with needles and syringes (im not an addict honestly). I over think a lot any thing any one says or does to me is analysed in my little brain and I remember everything! I sometimes try to forget things but can't then panic I must have forgotten something. I think I also have OCD when it somes to locks so many times I have gone back to someone's house because I thought I hadn't locked it properly even tho the 1 brain cell in my head says (yes you did lock the door oh and look its locked twat!) that's my garbage blog for today because that's how I roll.......
Labels:
#decissions,
#diabetes,
#OCD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment