Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Friendships

Life without friends, what life? With having a lot of time off work for a while I've been able to see my best friend and her son more than a once a week short visit. I think life and work can get in the way sometimes and this is not a great thing we should always make time for friends. We kind of lost each other thanks to life but now feels like I got my best friend back we rant at each other about how crap life is sometimes but it's never angered at each other. There's nothing I can't tell her and she understands everything completely never quick to judge and always has a helpful suggestion or a kick up the arse for being stupid. We only have to look at each other and know we are thinking the exact same thing. Even a simple trip to the shops or hospital there's always something to giggle about like today's and yesterday's events like getting stuck in an elevator and her 2 year old son who is in the middle of potty training peeing every where possible on everything possible. Even he has the same humour as us he went to the hospital only last week without me and shouted at a man in a wheelchair "that man's in Emma's chair!" Bless he now associates me with sticks and a chair and tells me to "slow down Emma" If I'm wheeling to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment