Wednesday, 31 July 2013

What a pig!!!

A pigs orgasm lasts 30minutes (OMG!!) A cockroach will live 9 days without its head before it starves to death (creepy, I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot capulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off. (Honey, I'm home what the....?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length it's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes lucky pig! Can you imagine?) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds (what's so tasty at the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig... Quality over quantity.) Butterflies taste with there feet . (Something I always wanted to know) Elephants are the only animals that can't jump (okay so that wouldn't be a good thing) A cats urine glows under a black light ( I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out) An ostriches eye is bigger than its brain ( I know some people like that) Starfishes have no brains (I know some people like that too) Polar bears are left handed ( talk about a south paw) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure (what about that pig do the dolphins know about this pig) now that you've smiled at least once spread the word (god love that pig!) I would like to say I took the time to find out these things :) but I didn't I stole it from someone else ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment