Saturday, 20 July 2013

Insomnia

Insomnia I think I suffer with this either that or I think to much it's probably the second one to be honest I've tried cutting down on coke! (The pop version and obviously sugar free) for those of you thinking the worst. But even cutting down on caffeine doesn't seem to help the sleep patten before I used to be awake at night because of the pain in my feet (neuropathy) nothing seems to take the edge off normally but they've not been to bad recently either that or I can't feel my feet any more lol. The only good thing is least I haven't got to get up early in the morning for work why can't I have insomnia in the mornings when I need it the most? My neuropathy tablets won't work if I can't sleep which is totally a new problem I've tried playing games to tire me out reading, drawing, puzzles but then I just have words floating around my head or night i've even given up on bloody sheep counting so i tried pigs instead but then that just makes me hungry is it too early for a midnight snack? oh dear look at the time just another 4 hours of being awake to go............

No comments:

Post a Comment