Saturday, 27 July 2013

NHS

NHS?? In many ways I am grateful one for giving me insulin to actually keep me alive and two for my rather expensive insulin pump. However I'm not grateful for my GP refusing me treatment as you some what think its my fault of course i asked for a disease in which i did not sign up for bit like mother nature letting me know I'm not pregnant and that i'm safe for now which also i never signed up for is that my fault to? and you now have a complaint pending its way to you (doctor not mother nature) Why is everything back to front? since having Charcot it has been a nightmare first of all my wheelchair it took me nearly 2 months to get bearing in mind my GP couldn't help and don't get me started on that! But because I was an out patient I couldn't have one. Yet surely if I was an impatient I wouldn't need my own wheelchair you have plenty I then got directed to the Red Cross who were a waste of time telling me that all there wheel chairs were sent abroad! I could say some harsh things! But I won't. I am now waiting another 15 weeks for my own made to measure wheelchair bearing in mind I might not even need one by then (and that's a big might!) and benefits are also back to front because if your not earning ( like myself cause I can't physically do anything ) I can't get free treatment but if you've just been released from prison (cause im sure minty breath is the first thing on their minds) you can oh and if your working you can also get help cause that makes sense. I won't mention what a palaver ( yes well done I can't spell) it is getting financial help as I'm still waiting 3 months and I'm aware this is more of a rant than a blog today but my shrink will be proud that I'm venting well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment