Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Goodbyes
I hate goodbyes I prefer the phrase see you later I try to avoid them at the best of times but sometimes it's the only way. Since having to Give up my job (glorified hobby minus poo picking) I've had to say a few see you laters and even worse goodbyes I've got to know my customers very well over the years. Been with them for a few of there downfalls and their highs like introducing babies into the doggie world and family break ups (should start charging for psychology too) but its even worse when they tell me there moving to a totally different town and ill never see that dog or cat again animal life is short as it is. I have bonded with your pet for the last 6 years and now it feels like my family break up I treat my customers pets as my own but as another dog leaves a new puppy will arrive drooling, chewing, pooing and peeing everywhere let the battle begin well until you decide to move towns that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment