Monday, 15 July 2013

Nudefest

Hello it's been a while I know! Only because I've been away for a few days and Internet signal crap! I went to my first naturist holiday which was of course nudefest Newquay and it was great it was such a relaxing, friendly place with great friends. I will definitely be going back as you know I was very limited with my feet and couldn't do any activities (boo! To crap feet!) swim or stand really to be honest so a lot of sun bathing was done (safely of course)., I am quite anaemic looking thanks to being fair haired and sensitive I could quite easily have stood out a mile away however I did change colour (salmon pink great colour) and now back white. I do how ever have some random sun burns like my thighs and feet are pink with great white boot marks. It was a very surreal and chilled holiday but had amazing weather the only down fall was having to get dressed again and come home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment