Saturday, 6 July 2013

Entertainment

Tonight was Allestree theatre groups production of cafe theatre i had a main part in this production but seeing as my feet have given up on me I decided to help on lighting and sound. After crawling up the stairs like an anaemic hippo I was plunged in to a sauna in summer. There are no windows for obvious reason and all was there was a fan that pretty much felt like a child blowing me from about 10 miles away. Everything was going fine our food was brought upto us (as we are cripples) now time for the second half which went fine until the end! I decided to blackout the stage far to early we then played the wrong song days of our lives instead of the psyco music oops! Mad director! My co partner decided to blame his lack of tablets for it not going to plan and I decided it was lack of feet. Hope you enjoyed the 5 wasted minutes of your life reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment