Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Social networks

I've been on Facebook for a few years now its great for staying in touch with friends and family. But when it comes to needing an answer for a question twitter is so much better I have so many good and random friends on twitter that I probably would never have known about if it wasent for social networking. Most of my followers are diabetics and if I have a health question I know someone will know the answer I imagine its the same with any other questions you may have if your interests are the same. Social networking has a lot of  positives and also negatives like cyber bullying and embarrasing photos you wish hadent been plasterd all over facebook. I don't dare find out how many times a day i log in to both social groups I'm pretty sure it's not healthy but what else can I do while I'm dying of Bordem ooh look someone's tweeted me?

No comments:

Post a Comment