Monday, 22 July 2013

Influences

As most of my friends know I'm a huge Robbie Williams and Nigel Harman fan. I know I'm only 26 but these 2 individuals have been a huge part of my life and sometimes my friends get dragged into it as well like taking them to concerts, shows ect. I know for a fact that if a Robbie song happens to come on my friends automatically think of me (haha you will never forget me). When I was a teenager many moons ago I was convinced that Robbie WILL be my husband I know! But would I be a totally different person if I was (obsessed) with different people? Theres a perfect Robbie song for every experience I've ever had in my life some good some bad but this may sound stupid if I'm ever sad a Robbie song (happy one) will always come on as if to say things will get better. Well if you ever need a Robbie or Nigel question answering then come find me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment