Sunday, 21 July 2013
Ventriloquist
Sensitive teeth at least that's what I think it is? Hoping its not an abscess but I am at the dentist on Friday. I can't talk without it hurting (some people are happy about this) I can't eat (think of the weight I could lose) drinking ( better sort sugars other wise ill die of thirst). Seeing as I can't talk I've been talking with my mouth closed so the air doesn't touch my tooth ouch!! I've been sorting my wardrobe out as I'm a little too fat for my trousers at the moment (shitty feet, no exercise) I've been pointing and sign language to my poor mum where to put my clothes the noise I can only describe it as is noo noo from the teletubies. My mum understood me quite well after she had stopped pissing herself laughing however this idea didn't quite go to plan when a man rang about my car he thought I had fractured the seats?? I'm not that big!
Labels:
#dentist,
#pain,
#teeth,
#ventriloquist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment