Monday, 8 July 2013

Negativity

Where do I start not everyone knows this as its not Sumat I shout from the roof top a lot of http://whitehurs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/family-outings.html?m=1 think I've just fractured my feet (yes both!) but in actual fact it's more serious than that I have charcot. It's a TYPE 1 diabetic complication this mean I am in air casts for the next 6-9 months non weight bearing and when they eventually heal (optimistic) I've got to learn to walk again this means ill be wearing shoes for 10 minutes a day only. I've so many times just wanted to rip the boots from off my feet and just walk but if I do my ankle will pretty much collapse and fall into my feet and the arch of my foot will come through my skin then it would all need pinning back together again. I blame myself for this complication no one else. I've had to give up me beloved job ( adog walker is no good with no feet) I've lost my independance and now have to sell my car. People keep saying it will get better and yes it will and that I shouldn't be so negative but if I'm negative then I can't be let down I try to plan things to look forward too but that never seems to go to plan I try not to get my hopes up but I always do and then I'm left disappointed. So my life is now on hold just what you want at 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment